When you think of a photograph being presented “to gallery standard”, would you think it a necessity for it to be framed? (if this makes any sense at all)?
- wantaflamingoparty answered: The frame may or may not praise the picture but in the end the picture is everything…. I prefer no frame.
- krmg likes this
- crazymerry answered: photographies can even be presented in th gallery space digitaly printed and pinned to the wall in slides. but, exactly, as @carolsroom says
- grabyourpack answered: No, not a necessity, but if you don’t frame you need to use good quality paper and ensure there is a generous white margin around your pics.
- danilkaper likes this
- carolsroom answered: Not at all, but the way its presented has to speak to the concept
- nomilkorsugar posted this